Schaumburg Christian School accepts applications throughout the year and admits students for entrance any time space is available.
To apply for admission for the 2017-2018 school year, please contact the school office and ask to speak to the school registrar.
We also require:
- Signed Statement of Cooperation
- $430 non-refundable application fee (This includes the I-20 Processing Fee and the Registration and Curriculum fees.)
- Completed Emergency Treatment Form (this is done electronically)
- Copy of student’s birth certificate or passport
- Required health forms for school physical, sports physical, eye examination and dental examination (View the School Health Requirements.)
- Immunization records
- Transcripts, standardized test scores, and a summary of your completed courses translated into English. The Release of Records Form must be delivered to your current school for completion. All standardized test scores in your records must be included with the transcripts.
- Interview with Host/Guardian family.
On acceptance, the application reserves space in the school. The I-20 application form for a student visa to enter the United States is sent by Schaumburg Christian School when a student is accepted and has paid the $430 non-refundable I-20 processing fee and registration and curriculum fees.
Transferring from another school to Schaumburg Christian School
- The student must be eligible for an I-20 at Schaumburg Christian School, must complete the International Student Application, and be accepted as a student.
- Upon acceptance to Schaumburg Christian School the student must complete the “Transfer Out Application”, a form which will be provided by the current school (if applicable) or can be downloaded and submitted to the current school. This form must be completed so that the current school can request SEVIS to transfer your SEVIS ID to Schaumburg Christian School. Schaumburg Christian School requires that the SEVIS record needs to be transferred no later than ONE MONTH prior to the desired start date at SCS so that ample time is given for your current school to process your Transfer-Out application.
- Schaumburg Christian School cannot create an I-20 until after the “release date,” the point when your current school transfers your SEVIS record.